Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HAIRY - SCARY

OK… So after my last post about my chickens, my hair and their strange behavior; I received a couple of requests of pictures of my hair---just to get a comparison and maybe  know what my chickens might be thinking. me holding my chickens 005 This is me – holding Jane on my lap and as you can see…she is letting me and my little grand-daughter pet her. Everyone is playing nice and getting along. This is NOT LONG after we got them,too.
My hair is quite long, pulled off my face and some- what lighter in color. New Hair Cut-Jan 2012 031This is me with a new cut – it falls around my face and is darker; more my natural color. Sorry, I don’t have a picture of me wearing my glasses.
I thought the hair cut was an improvement…but apparently, The Chicken Jury has spoken…
It's just plain scary!
~God bless you and Thanks for reading, commenting and giving lots of input.

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I think you look great!

Coleen's Corner said...

Love the new do! Makes you look so much younger! For some reason I'm having a hard time getting to the comment posts on blogspot. I tried to comment on your snobbish chickens - lol. I don't know what the problem is, but I've never been able to get close to our chickens. I think it's amazing you were able to actually hold them!

Sunny Simple Life said...

How very curious. I know our dogs act funny if one of the girls really changes their hair. I like it though if that counts for anything. Sometimes a nice change really does a gal good. Nothing like a fresh color and cut.

The Boston Lady said...

Not scary, I think it's great. What do those cluck-heads know? They will get used to you again. They always love the one who feeds them.... Ann

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Love the new do! I think you look fab with shorter hair.

RHome410 said...

Funny... I thought it was bad that my kids critique my fashion choices. ;-D

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by CIACP! Your hair turned out great. The shape accentuates your face quite nicely! :)

nannykim said...

Oh, I missed several of your posts!! I love the new hair style--think it look great on you--flatters you! yup--great....so what is the matter with that old flock --?? they should be jumping in your lap!!