Things I like best about ICAD and 61 days of doing ART on a small scale:
It frees up time to do other things.
It frees up time for me to focus on other aspects of my life.
It frees up time for family.
…time for exercise.
…time for projects.
…time for outdoors.
You’d think I’ve added another ‘thing’ to my list of things to do. But really, it isn’t like that at all.
Now, onto the cards!
22. This day, I began walking again and exercising for my health. Working on bringing diabetes into check. Spiritually speaking—I was looking at areas of my life that were over taken and running amok. Exercise and Scripture coming together in ART.
23. Days are getting warmer here--- This card’s theme WINTER. A pause to cool off if only in my mind.
24. No time this day… I used a previously prepared ‘purple hued’ card and added MAGENTA and some doodly-flowers. Done!
25. Another journal type card—Sebastyan, (a twin cousin) doesn’t have a huge vocabulary yet. But he sings (on key) Happy Birthday! … This card’s theme, SONG. It was a perfect collaboration.
26. The theme for this card? SPACE INVADERS. Is it the spider invading our porch or is it us invading the spiders country setting?
27. This card’s theme; MOTEL. I wouldn’t stay here (I won’t say NEVER) but… it looks a bit seedy. I’m doing lots of reading this summer as well, and this one… sparked my imagination!
28. Dogs or Cats was the given theme for this card. This reminds me of my scruffy boy BUSTER.
Hope your summer is full of fun and creative moments! I also hope you’re given some free time to spend with loved ones, gardening, playing, or whatever suites your fancy!
‘Til Next time, be blessed.