Thursday, June 30, 2011

I've Got a Secret~

 Honey came in beaming yesterday morning... 
and announcing that HE had a secret . 

When I prodded a little ... Then he told me HE'S  gonna be a Honey (Grampa) again! 
(and that I wasn't...hmph!) 

Well of course not Honey!  
An Oma can never be a Grampa... 

He wouldn't tell me who... He made me guess. 

It's our oldest Son and DIL... 

~BIG GRIN~ 

I guessed right. 

He can't keep secrets- 



NON-SEQUITUR PHOTO TO FOLLOW... 



God Bless you and Thanks for Reading! 

18 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! thanks for visiting and for the sweet comment.

Coleen's Corner said...

Congratulations!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Congrats! :) I'm happy for everyone !

Granny said...

Congratulations on the new grandbaby. I hope Honey's continuing to feel better.

Reena said...

Congrats! Little ones are so much fun!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Congratulations!
Brenda

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Congratulations OMA!

Carol

Char said...

Congratulations to you and yours. Your blog makes me smile. I am off to follow, Char

Unknown said...

Good news! How special! Thanks for the smiles!

Honey at 2805 said...

Congrats! You must be thrilled!

Anonymous said...

Yippee for you!! So happy for you all- little ones bring so much joy and happy noise into a family!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Congratulations! Such a blessing!

Farmchick said...

Congrats to you both. :) I enjoyed my visit here.. Hoping you can stop by my farm and say hi. :)

Vicki@MorePowerfulBeyondMeasure said...

Well congratulations! I am much too young to be a grandmother,(cough, cough) but it must be an awesome feeling! Happy for you and your family! God Bless! Best, Vicki

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Congratulations! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Congratulations!

Manuela

The Boston Lady said...

Congratulations Pat!! Wonderful news. Ann

Cindy said...

Congratulations, dear lady, nothing more exciting than a new baby in the family.
Love and hugs, Cindy