Definition of RAG
- a :a waste piece of cloth
- b plural : clothes usually in poor or ragged condition
- c: clothing <the rag trade>
2: something resembling a rag
3 : newspaper; especially : a sleazy newspaper
Yesterday, I did some work around the house and yard. I have an ongoing list of little things to do—some of which only take about 10 minutes… THINGS LIKE: washing switch plates and doorknobs, or emptying a drawer, or dusting a lamp, so I spend about half-hour doing three main rooms this week, next week I’ll do the same list in the other half of the house! (with a few modifications) I’ll include a link at the bottom where you can get your own list and print it off!
During the afternoon, while Honey stepped out to fish; and then later in the evening, I had time to make a scrappy little craft.
1. Small oval thrift store mirror-
2. French Fry basket
3. Scrap Sheet (torn into strips) and Scrap yarn
4. Wait ‘til Honey leaves and cut lots of Rag Strips for tying
5. Fold Strips in half push through French Fry basket pull ends through folded/ looped end
6. Every other hole for starters randomly all over the basket
7. Cut Yarn strips (not shown) Fill in to your liking--
Pop oval mirror into French Fry basket with scrappy yarn strips tied on …
I made it for my grand daughter—to put in her room. Now I’m on the look out for other small oval mirrors because I have a whole stack of French Fry baskets from the dollar store, I’m no longer using.
It’s cute. It’s easy. It didn’t take hardly any time at all.
Like promised here is the link to another 31 Day blogger (the imperfect homemaker) she’s already done the hard part, you just have to print it, Grab a rag and do 10 minutes at a time!
DEEP CLEANING DOESN’T HAVE TO BE HARD
Here’s a picture for you to pin!
‘Til next time, Be Blessed!
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. ~ 2 Timothy 1:7
I'm participating in Nester's annual -31 Days of writing