Monday, February 2, 2015

::Sister-Mommas and Twin Cousins!


You remember my daughters,right?!sister-Mommas 1
How they’ve been expecting babies to be born in February, right?!  Guess What!

twin cousins
THEY’RE HERE!
sister--Mommas
Same Day…
Same Hospital…
Same Doctor!
Same Sex???? 
Any guesses?   (off limits to my LOCAL BESTIES AND GOOD FRIENDS!)
I’m a little busy… but I’ll be back tomorrow with  all the details!  I promise…

‘Til next time, Be Blessed~
Patricia
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
~ Psalm 139: 13-14





11 comments:

Shug said...

I was thinking of you just yesterday. My...you have been busy!! Double congratulations on the little guys??
Excited to be able to read all about it maybe tomorrow!! Enjoy, Enjoy! The girls look beautiful...glad to see all are doing well.
shug

My Repurposed Life said...

ohhhh 2 more littles!!! and so little they are. They will be incredibly close cousins for sure!

congrats to everyone!!

Susan said...

Congratulations on double blessings!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG double congratulations!!! How crazy is that! Were they induced....Oh we want all the details!

Carol

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

How sweet! they look like little twins! Congratulations! You are blessed!

Faith said...

Congratulations on the new little darlins, they are cutees.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Congrats! What lovely bundles of joy. I'm guessing same sex.

Rhonda said...

This is just too sweet! They will almost be like twins but cousins.
My guess is 2 sweet grand girls

Debbie said...

Wow! I didn't know, being a new visitor. Congratulations! And all on the same day, same everything. How wonderful is this? YAY!

Diane said...

Wonderful!! Yes-- double the congrats!! And best wishes!

Revi said...

WOW! Double portion of blessings for you. : )