Monday, August 24, 2015

Firsts: Littles and School


It’s the first day of school for my LITTLES…
image
I got up this morning and wrote a message on the chalk board and text it to their Mommas… One reason… 7, 6 and 5 year olds don’t have cell phones in our family, the second reason…they can’t all read yet; and lastly, it’s sort of a ‘good feeling’ sort of message FOR OMA—because I’ve been bawlin’ my eyes out after seeing their pictures.   I’m missing them already!
image
1st day of school for her… she homeschooled here for K-5!
image
Could he cheese any bigger?!  Wes… the man!
Can you believe it?  Easton is 5 and going to school too?!
image
Keeping it real. This boy is always in a costume!  There are no DO-OVERS WITH THE BOYS…  these are their real first day of school pictures. 
I laughed and I cried… hilarious!  Their personalities just shine through!
With all the talk of me going to school; I don’t think I’ve mentioned the situation with the Littles.  My oldest Daughter (Miss Muffet) quit her job at the bank and is starting classes at the college along with myself and The Nurse (youngest daughter).  So I have no Littles during the day except Liam a few days a week,  when The Nurse has to work.
I have nothing but TIME ON MY HANDS now.
I have classes on Tuesday and Thursday Nights… and I have one or the other daughter in each class.  Instant study buddy!  I doubt they think of it that way… we’ll see!
I have a bunch of other things to write about—however, after reading the syllabus for my English class, I’ve gone dry.  It took everything I had to sit and write this post!
Here’s to fresh ideas.  I’m hoping at my age, I’ll have so much life experience that I’ll just get those essays written and I’ll pass that class!  Maybe—I’m saving all my thoughts and ideas for class room time.  Who knows! now I’m just rambling. 
If you’re interested I’m on Instagram  #omagoestocollege
‘Til next time, blessings to ya!
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of Knowledge; but fools despise wisdom and instruction.  Proverbs 1:7

5 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Moments in time...such cute photos! I know you'll do great with your classes!

Ann said...

I can't believe it's back to school time already. What the heck happened to the summer? Those are adorable pictures.

The Boston Lady said...

Love your pictures! Especially Easton! What an imaginative boy, like his OMA! Best wishes as you head back to school! You will soar! Ann

Shug said...

Your little ones are all so cute!! Hope their day was filled with all kinds of goodness.... I'm impressed with you going back to school....way to go girl. What kind of degree are you looking at? I know you will do great.

My Repurposed Life said...

oh my! Real pictures of the kids! How adorable are they!!!! Wishing them, their parents and their OMA great semesters as they start school.

how fun that you will be in class with your daughters. Jamie would probably be avoiding my calls as I would be asking her tons of ????

you all rock!!!

gail