Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What I'm working on right now...

Funky Junk's Workshop Series


I'm supposed to be finishing up my project room. Workspace.
Yeah.





Have I been working on that?
NO.

I got it cleaned out.
But it needs painting still.
Too cold, too wet,
too distracted.

Got most of the organization done.

Watched Donna's videos--
2 thumbs up!

Played in the snow!

WAY COOLER THAN THE WORKSHOP!

oH, YEAH.

I started a furniture project.
That is coming soon too.

By the way...
did I tell you I'm distracted?

And now would be a good time to mention the
"CASUAL"

in the new name of my blog.

I'm WAY, WAY , WAY *CASUAL*
I'm so casual, I'm laid back and slow even.

I recently found out I'm quite anemic so that is part of it--
I am on the mend now, and have had a burst of energy;
Then today, I saw that Donna said-

Times up!
I also work better under a deadline and pressure.
So now, my burst of energy is fueled by
PERFORMANCE ANXIETY.

I'm a wreck.

SO, that's what I've been up to

I hope to have it all done and get it posted before Sunday!

Go check out Donna's FJI ...
Workshop Wrap-up
and don't forget to VOTE!





2 comments:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

You built a snowman?!? Yeah, you were busy all right... :)

Can't wait to see what a wreck does to a wreck. GO GO GO!

FJ Donna

Kolein said...

I ROARED laughing!!! You are too funny!!!! I had performance anxiety too! I just didn't know that's what it was called!

I had my post almost completed (@ 1:34 am - Tuesday night which was really Wed. AM - are we all NUTS? ) and hit some key and 90% of it was gone. I cried. So I'm off to upload, like 40,000 pictures now!

Can't wait to see your room!!!