Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crocheted Banner-


We're getting ready for a couple new grand-babies this summer.
I showed the baby blanket I crocheted here.

I thought I'd show you the little banner/bunting I crocheted 
first it is going to be part of the decorations at the shower my oldest daughter 
is hosting for the mother-to-be (youngest daughter).
Since it is a surprise...
 these are the pictures on the clothes line. 

'Cause where else do you hang a 10 ft banner? 


Yeah, I didn't have a pattern...so I just kept 
going 



and going...


and going! 
It is the same color scheme as the blanket. 


For the decor at the shower we are only using items to decorate 
that will be given as gifts after the fact. 

No crepe paper or throw away decor...

I can't wait to see this strung between her two little boys beds
she'll have to drape/swag  it because it is so long...

I was just there yesterday to see the new paint job that the room is sporting. 
Pretty much the same colors... 
She'll love it. 

Once she receives these and they are up 
then I'll post pictures of the whole 
nursery. 

She didn't have a nursery with her first baby boy (he's two now); 
space was very limited at the time. 

So this is special to be able to decorate for both of them. 

I'm posting  this here: 


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special



DIY Day @ ASPTL


God Bless you 
Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

What a great idea to use decorations that can be used for the baby. Clever.

I love your banner you made.

Sandy said...

That's such a neat idea to have decorations that are not throw away! Your baby crocheted banner is adorable. I love the colors.

Teacup Lane (Sandy)

Kolein said...

Pat you are a good mother and grandma!!!! I love the banner!! And can't wait to see the nursery!