Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Adventures on the Horizon~


Don't you just love this song?You can listen if you want to, while you read! 



My Daughter and SIL recently bought a new house on acreage North of Town... while it isn't terribly far away-- and my little Bree will be coming everyday; she won't be living right next door. On the one hand I'm so very happy for my Daughter and SIL and Bree...

This is the barn at my Oldest Daughter’s and SIL new house. Mendoza Barn It’s surrounded by  Black Eyed Susan’s!
100_2814 “The Gate”
100_2807 The Classic Muscle Car
100_2806 ‘66 Chevelle!
100_2346 Her new backyard!

...On the other hand, 
I’m going to miss her so much!


The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Philippians 4:23

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Pat, she is a little cutie pie! Hope that she enjoys her new backyard!! Love that beautiful rusty gate! And those black eyed susans are so very pretty!!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Love the black-eyed susans and the barn!
Brenda

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Beautiful pictures! Love all the Black-Eyed Susans. Thank you for sharing. Also, thank you for the visit and sweet comment @TheDedicatedHouse. It means the world. Wishing you a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

great pictures Pat! :)

love the flowers.

gail

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Oooh, I love what they've got at their new place. That fence is too perfect. Sorry you won't have them as close but looks like you will have a great place to visit!
Liz