: a book in which you write down your personal experiences and thoughts each day
: a record of events, transactions, or observations kept daily or at frequent intervals : journal; especially : a daily record of personal activities, reflections, or feelings
- Saturday turned to Sunday---I went to bed so late.
- Slept the standard 6 hours…but later in the day than usual.
- No getting up at the crack of dawn—when you don’t go to bed until 4 am.
- Spent the day in REST mode.
- Drank coffee on the back porch with Buster at my feet. He just wants me to ‘give him pets’. He’s such a good boy!
- Got a second cup—I went down to one cup when I dropped sugar from my coffee; but now I’m back up to 2 cups again. Coffee- with half & half, no sugar. Not so bad. Took my pill—and had half a bagel with cream cheese. Moved to the front porch—with T.H. (the honey).
- Still trying to get pictures of the flock of sheep up the Farm-to-Market Rd… so, I welcomed the opportunity to ride to town with my daughter before the Football game.(They are big COWBOYS FANS). She had to get her paper with COUPONS. She’s a power shopper! :)
- The sheep were a no show. They don’t come as close to the fence like used to—STILL, I want pictures of them. So, I tried after the game—T.H. WATCHES THE COWBOYS AND ROOTS FOR THE OTHER TEAM. A little family competition. ;) He rode with me to try and get pictures.. We made a special trip and we needed to fill the car up for the week.
- Came home—popped the chicken wings in the oven, made mac/cheese and beans. The Chicken wings were BLAZIN’ WINGS… they were so hot! So good. Yummie! Love the hot wings.
- Made out my menu for the month – waiting for COLUMBO to come on; I used to watch this show with my Mom when I was a pre-teen; I think they were already Re-runs at the time. It is the only show I watch with regularity. I PLAN TO WATCH IT.
- Fiddled with the laptop… deleting more programs- that I’ve not used since I was initially given it. It’s running better.
- The best part of the day? REST. LAID BACK. NICE AND QUIET.
- It was a good day.
One year for Christmas I got the a set of books; it was a locked diary and matching Autograph book. I took it to school and let my friends in my class sign it. When I wrote in my diary—as a girl, it was
just like this—a laundry list of things that I’ve done. Did you ever have one of those DIME STORE DIARIES? I had a couple. The one that came with a lock on it and 2 keys? I always wondered who the other key was for?
Til next time, Be Blessed!
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. ~ 2 Timothy 1:7
I'm participating in Nester's annual -31 Days of writing