Saturday, November 22, 2014

:: Taking a Real Break

Hi y'all! 
I'm away from the farm, the blog...and Texas!


I'm smack dab in the middle of  the Buffalo National Forest
And hanging out in the cabin with a roaring fire - oh and we're seeing some 
Sites too! 




So -- the blog has wrench in the works... Comment if you can. When I get back to civilization or at least a rural version ...and not deep woods version - I hope to iron out the wrinkles. Thanks for your patience. If you can comment go ahead. If not you can email me. 
 I can't upload pics via my phone into blogger yet... *NIX THAT!  I think I got this. ;) 
But you can click on my Instagram up there on the orange coffee pot with the little camera on it! 
You can catch a glimpse of what I'm up to! 
'Til next time be blessed! 

the LORD that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion. -psalm 134:3

No comments: