Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I Got My Game On: ICAD WK 6

 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE PROMPTS FOR THIS WEEK.

What’s more fun than gaming… ?

BOARD-GAMING… FAMILY NIGHT.  Most of these are self-explanatory. You can hover over the picture for the title.

#ICAD2015

#ICAD2015

#ICAD2015

#ICAD2015#ICAD2015

#ICAD2015

#ICAD2015

I have been having such a fun time with these cards each week… and it’s winding down now with Week 7 in progress and only 2 more weeks after that.  I might have mentioned this to some of you who’ve commented on the ICADs;  but I’ll say it again here, I think I’m going to purchase a sketch book and incorporate this into my daily activity.  You know, just to see where it goes!  I love journals, so this will be more of an ART JOURNAL rolled into my growing stack of journals.

I’m not sure if you like that sort of thing, or even if you think you don’t have time… I ONLY SPEND ABOUT 5 MINUTES …ON MY CARDS. 

Seriously… I’ll wait while you scroll back and look.

Nothing to them really. They are just fun and expressive.  I’m not trying to twist your arm or anything; but I did inspire a friend to create a card…though she is very talented and creative already…

Kristina from Pioneer Woman at Heart!  check out here card!

So anyway…

‘Til Next Time, Be blessed …AND creative!

Patricia

 

Let us not be weary in well doing; for in due season we will reap if we faint not. ~ Galatians 6:9

3 comments:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Oh my gosh, those cards are impressive. I love the theme too!

April's Homemaking said...

Love how all of your game cards turned out!! Fun set of cards! :)

Diane said...

That does make a fun set! I especially like chess card. How great you inspired someone to draw! It's a fab stree reliever.