Monday, December 14, 2015

Jumping Back to Blogging--

The semester is over… I think I know my grades, but they haven’t officially posted yet; however, I’m pretty sure I passed both my classes.  Loved English! I looked forward to the journal prompts each week.  There were 20 total; to be turned in at the end of the semester and counted as a Quiz grade. 

As for writing… I feel dry as bone! So I thought I’d copy and paste the      Q & A I’ve seen floating around some of the blogs I read… just for fun. 

1)  Do you like blue cheese?
    No. period.

2)  Have you ever smoked?
Yes, for about 8 months and quit after I married.  Hubby said, kissing me was like licking an ashtray… That did it for me.  I’d rather Kiss than smoke. Ha!

3)  Do you own a gun? 
Not personally, they’re the Honey’s…

4)  What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite?
grape!  I like grape everything, when it comes to popsicles, candy, juice… grape, grape, grape!
5)  Do you get nervous before dental appointments?
    Yes, to the point of tears… I have to have gas…otherwise, I cry like a baby!

6)  What do you think of hot dogs?
      I make no excuses… I like them.

7)  What's your favorite Christmas movie?
     It’s a Wonderful Life

8)  What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
      Coffee, with cream(milk)

9)  Can you do push-ups?
      I don’t think so

10)  What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
        My wedding band.  The Honey made it… it’s twisted(braided) 3 strands of stainless steel wire)

11)  What's your favorite hobby?
        I have so many hobbies… but if I had to choose just one, I’d have to say Crocheting.

12)  Do you have A.D.D.?
       I’m sorry, what’d you say? … hmm? Oh were, you speaking to me?  

13)  Do you wear glasses or contacts?
        glasses, 2 pair… long distance and up close… Sometimes at the same time! I’ll have a pair on top my head, while using the other pair to see with at the moment.

14)  What's your middle name?
        Lynne (with an E) My granny’s name was Evelynne… I’m named for her.

15)  What are your thoughts at this moment?
       I’m wondering why I chose to use a different font to answer these questions… I could be done already! (Oh, well, I wasn’t doing anything today anyway… except maybe crocheting)

16)  Name 3 drinks you regularly consume.
        Water with Lime, Coffee, Kombucha

17)  What is a current worry of yours?
        Honey’s health, my grown kids experiencing bumps in the road…my dad… aging (not in this order necessarily)

18)  What do you currently hate?
        in general?  Liars, or rather being lied to- CURRENTLY,  my decision to switch fonts…

19)  Where is your favorite place to be?
        Home. Alone. just Honey and Myself.

20)  What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year?
        Relaxing at Home. Alone. Just Honey and Myself…maybe a glass a wine.

21)  To where would you like to travel?
        Throughout the U.S.A. and parts of Canada… I’d like to drive to Alaska. Not a fan of Air travel, but just this year have begun to consider it.

22)  Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their
        blog.
        I’m not sure.  I’m doing it for fun… I don’t expect anyone to do it…no pressure. (if you do let me know I’d love to come and read your answers!)

23)  Do you own slippers?
        Just the one… it’s glass.

24)  What color shirt are you wearing?
        White

25)  Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
       I’m not sure.

26)  Can you whistle?
        Yep… in 2 languages.  The loud, I’m –cheering-you-on- whistle; and the here, dog whistle!

27)  What is your favorite color?
        Green


28)  What songs do you sing in the shower?
        Whatever ear worm I wake up with…

29)  Would you be a pirate?
        Definitely… but not in the terrorist pirate sort of way today… only in the Disney, Tortuga, Drink Rum kind of way… 

30)  What's in your pocket right now?
        My hand… I felt around and there’s nothing else in there.

31)  What's the last thing that made you laugh?
       My daughter and son… when we went to lunch today… they both are hilarious when they get together…. giggles the whole time! (back seat drivers too)

32)  What vehicle do you drive?
        Mitsubishi Galant

33)  What's the worst injury you've ever had?
        That one time my heart was broken.

34)  Do you love where you live?
        yes

35)  Would you change your first name if you could?
        Well, I did kind of… I finally started going by my given name in my late 40’s as opposed to the nickname I’ve gone by all my life.  I’m happy with the decision.


Now it’s your turn.  Feel free to copy and paste the questions to your own blog… let me know if you do. I’d love to read them!
Prompts are the best thing to get the creative juices flowing!
I hope to be back blogging regularly… and maybe next semester, I will be able to balance writing for school and writing here a little bit better! Thanks for bearing with me!
‘Til next time, Be blessed!

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. 

~Philippians 4:23


PS:  didn’t get to crochet, after writing this post found out Live Writer has stopped working (AGAIN!)  with blogger. So I had to copy and paste this into  blogger…. it’s always something. Anyway, I hope to be back to blogging more regularly… 

7 comments:

Ann said...

These question and answer posts are always fun. You get to learn just a little bit more about the blogger. I love the way you answer yours too, kind of sounds like answers I would give.

Sunny Simple Life said...

Glad you are all done. Now I know everything about you. Grape Koolaid? Not sure about you now. Lol. No don't send me this. Too much typing. Hahahaha! I wanted to make come by and wish you a wonderful Christmas. Are you all ready?

A Daughter of the King said...

Finding a blog post from Corn this morning was like Christmas morning JOY!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I love your post today. The question/answer was fun to do too.

Bliss said...

Sooooo Corn...... regarding #5. Usually other people cry when I have gas.

Diane said...

Fun Q and A. Love the glass slipper answer!

My Repurposed Life said...

My nana's name was Evelyn I like that your middle name came from your granny!

It was fun to learn some stuff about you Patricia!

I guess you can tell I'm catching up on blog reading today. No need to respond to my many comments today. :)

gail