Saturday, November 28, 2009

Apron - Gift

I needed to make a gift for a young girl recently turning 13. She loves to cook and she loves to wear aprons this is what I came up with. I went to the thrift store and bought this old *80's model peg/mug holder.












You can see in this picture it is blue w/ geese and I think a peach or something on it. Quite outdated.












I brought it home. Painted it Ivory/white and shabbied it up a bit. I used my computer and made a scrap that said " Aprons" on it.

Mod Podged that onto the ceramic goose tile and well take a look. I like the way it turned out.




























I also gave her an apron that my Great-Grandmother had made and tatted the edges. It was dark green. I didn't get a picture of that. But she loved it. She is a special young lady and this party was in honor of her 13 birthday.

She loved the apron and the Apron Hook.


This is a first for me I'm gonna try to link this to Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special...

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

1 comment:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Hey, your first linkup worked just fine! Way to go!!

What a nice idea to accompany the apron gift!

Thanks for linking up to SNS #7!

FJ Donna