Saturday, March 5, 2011

You Post, I post, End of Transaction!



Here is a button for ya! 
I'm not much for Labels... but this is one I don't mind having attached to me and my blog. 


I got this button from a friend, 
who got it from a friend.


Here's my opinion on Word Verification: 
If  I'm visiting a NEWBIE  to blogging ... I'll post a comment once, maybe, twice. 
But for Veteran Bloggers... it is an irritation for me and I'll tell you why: 
When I'm blog hopping, I usually have 5 or more tabs open at the top, so I may type up my comment and move on to the next blog only to find that my comment didn't post-- sometimes I don't figure it out and close my tabs. Then my comment doesn't get posted - and I'll go back and check, No Comment from me. I forget and accidentally close a window before doing Word Verification.  It's an extra step-- I forget to take to complete the transactions. 
You say what you have to say, 
I post a comment, 
end of transaction. 


That's just my opinion. 
(and it's absolutely FREE!) 
So is that button up there...so click on it and go and get one! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmmm.... I think I'll post a Non-Sequitur Photo while I'm here too. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


x




God bless you and Thanks for reading! 






11 comments:

Prior said...

girl, I don that all the time, too! Some folks may have trouble with spam, but I do like Jenn and don't take anonymous comments. love the barn~! Lezlee

Coleen's Corner said...

Have to agree here - those word verifications drive me crazy. It's not like I don't have time to do it, it's just that I don't have time to do it - lol, know what I mean? Oh your pictures are making me itch to get outside! It LOOKED nice in Iowa today, but I stepped outside and the ground is still frozen hard as a rock. Wish I had enough electric blankets to cover the yard : )

Prior said...

hey, I answered you wrong the other day, I just noticed you asked about the top of that table, not the legs, it was just plywood like, but those legs, ooh la la, lol..Lez

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I totally agree! I do the same thing. with the tabs... lots of times I close just as I realize it didn't post. Oh well, their loss.

I'm currently allowing anonymous (due to giveaways) and I haven't had much trouble. It seems to run in spurts. go figure!
I hope you're having a super weekend pat!
gail

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. That has happened to me, as well, and I hate to go back and retype the comment (sometimes I just don't).

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Thanks for sharing my friend! It's tickled me how some folks took this button and STILL have word verification on. I'm trying to get the word out. Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it. WV is a terrible time zapper. Blogging time is too precious!
Blessings,
Tammy

Evelyn S. said...

I agree! Another pet peeve of mine is a whole line of images with various themes....only one of which relates to the theme I've come to see. (Just my opinion!)

Rose said...

I used to use word verification...didn't like it...now don't use it...if a comment is older than 4 or 5 days, I have to approve it, and I don't accept anonymous comments...saves everyone trouble.

Janis said...

I hear you on the word verification. Very irritating. I turned mine off, I have been lucky so far without spam. I grabbed your button...thanx...

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cool shot of this barn... is it still in use or is it empty or run down? It's good to see more & more people joining Barn Charm... thanks so much!!! =)

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I AGREE WITH YOU!