Thursday, May 19, 2011

You Know You have Writer's Block when...


...You throw the DISH TOWEL OUT into the garden with the DISH WATER.  

AND. POST. ABOUT . IT!!!!! 

Yes! I looked all over the kitchen (including but not limiting myself to the refrigerator) for this dish cloth!
I had JUST poured the water-- (bio-degradable NON-TOXIC dish soap) into the front garden; and couldn't find my dish towel when I came back to the sink.

Talk about CRAZY!
Yes. Some days, I feel like it. (i took this photo to prove it~ crazy!)

For Your Enjoyment~
God bless you
and
Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Deb said...

I hate when that happens..

Amy Kinser said...

how funny!

Granny said...

I've done that more than one time myself. lol

Laurel said...

Too funny...so glad somebody else does stuff like that :)

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

I hear ya girl...some days I tell my husband he may need to check me in soon. Have a great weekend..thanks for the smile!

michelle said...

That is too funny Pat and I know how you feel, some days I feel the same way. :) Thank you for the smile today. :)