Thursday, May 19, 2011

You Know You have Writer's Block when...


...You throw the DISH TOWEL OUT into the garden with the DISH WATER.  

AND. POST. ABOUT . IT!!!!! 

Yes! I looked all over the kitchen (including but not limiting myself to the refrigerator) for this dish cloth!
I had JUST poured the water-- (bio-degradable NON-TOXIC dish soap) into the front garden; and couldn't find my dish towel when I came back to the sink.

Talk about CRAZY!
Yes. Some days, I feel like it. (i took this photo to prove it~ crazy!)

For Your Enjoyment~
God bless you
and
Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Deb said...

I hate when that happens..

Amy Kinser said...

how funny!

Granny said...

I've done that more than one time myself. lol

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Too funny...so glad somebody else does stuff like that :)

Debbiedoos said...

I hear ya girl...some days I tell my husband he may need to check me in soon. Have a great weekend..thanks for the smile!

michelle said...

That is too funny Pat and I know how you feel, some days I feel the same way. :) Thank you for the smile today. :)