Monday, February 13, 2012

Two-Hearts

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8 -
HEARTS ON THE WALL 003
I saw these two hearts on the wall in the kitchen.



They caught my eye the other day and I took this photo. I thought they were sweet and they remind me of my Honey. I love him so much. I’m so glad to have him. We have so much to be grateful for--- mainly each other.
This scripture came to mind and I just wanted to share them with you ---


~God Bless You and Thanks for reading~

9 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful post Pat and your bathroom make-over is looking great! Happy Valentine's Day, Gail

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool :)

camp and cottage living said...

Pat
I cross-stitched this years ago.
A wonderful scripture to live by.
Happy V'Day!

nannykim said...

Have a happy valentine's day--what was making the hearts like that?? Hey, I moved away from Spindle Cottage a year ago December!! ha!

michelle said...

That is one of my favorite scriptures and the heart lights are so cool.
Happy Valentines Day Pat!
xoxo

shannon i olson said...

so much time could be spent meditating on that scripture alone, I have to say having both kids move out has given me more time to focus on my man of 24 years but this should be a scripture read daily!

shannon i olson said...

ok seriously.....I thought I already followed you! how is it I didn't?

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I love those hearts on fire. Happy Valentines Day!

RHome410 said...

What a great image you captured! Fun.