Friday, September 7, 2012

::Silliness-What are we Afraid Of? ::


Remember a while back...all that silliness I was talking about? 
Remember when I said... 

"I seem to like color!!!" 

Remember when I said....? 


"While I liked the green-- I was fearful of it too."








Apparently, the Color Person inside me... LIKES ORANGE TOO!   These are just a few of the items that are in or have been in my Etsy shop, since opening up and around my home. The Indian Chief Tin Can is SOLD...but doesn't that orange look...  ORANGE?!


I had said before:
 
"I had almost given up on my home being a peaceful haven ever again."

Isn't it SILLY?  How we argue with our maker...and fight against who He created us to be?  We let our silliness get in the way...HIS way.

Finally, I'm experiencing His peace in the home. For that I'm thankful. 




Some how I lost this post: 
This is it in it's entirity...including comments below. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to go through your precious posts to totally understand this post...so glad to be back checking in with you.

    I didn't even know you had an Etsy shop..boy, I'm dense LOL. I think everything looks beautiful...and if it was up to me, I'd have a different look for every room in the house because I am a very ecclectic gal LOL.

    So will read through your posts and see what you are talking about.

    You are amazing know matter what...because you are a child of the King.

    Blessings,
    Connie
    ReplyDelete
  2. Be true to yourself!! I am a color person too...everyone else can have their white...I too now know that I need color in my life. It makes me happy!
    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the orange. Of course, I'm a Florida Gator and cut my college teeth on orange and blue! I actually love that orange coffee pot. Hmmmm. Going to check it out on your etsy... A pop of color is always good - even for those all-white people. (which I really like btw) Ann
    ReplyDelete
  4. I am guilty too, I let my silliness get in HIS way!! Enjoyed this post!!
    ReplyDelete
  5. Part of the reason that I am switching to some neutrals in my home, is so I can have lots of different accent colors! I am always attracted to colors and I use lots of orange flowers and pots in my garden!
    ReplyDelete
  6. cool truths in your post, Pat! Truths that set us free and you know I love my red and been working on some blues...I call farm cottage blue, for Elsie Mae on Market.
    Lezlee
    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness,,, as an alumni of the "UofI" I loved
    that you put the "Fighting Illini" up for reference
    to Orange... love it, love it!!
    Sandy
    ReplyDelete

No comments: