Monday, November 12, 2012

:: Asking Your Opinion ::



You know me... I blog about my life; just about anything and everything that strikes my fancy. 



You also know, if you've read here for any length of time, that I (we) live a mighty frugal existence and The Honey and I (like many of you) are on a very limited and strict income. 

Take for instance CORN IN MY COFFEE POT
...yes, when I've not had propane and needed a quick dinner
...I cooked corn in my coffee pot. 

So, coming back to the name and the idea behind Corn in my Coffee-Pot-- I'm thinking of adding a new feature to my blog.  I'd like to share some more frequent ''OFF THE CUFF" and OUTSIDE the box frugal ideas. These may be things I've done in the past or things that I'm currently implementing in our home; to cut corners and save a few pennies here and there. 

And you know the saying, right? 

Take care of your pennies, and the dollars take care of themselves. 

So now I'm asking you, do you think this is something you'd like to see MORE of, here at Corn; or just take it as you get it? :) 
And... I'm thinking something MID-Week... 




He has told you, old man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? 
To do justice, love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God. 
~ Micah 6:8

18 comments:

Paliele said...

I, for one, would definitely like hearing more of your frugal tips. I haven't been following your blog long (just a couple of months), but I have greatly enjoyed it so far!

Clint Baker said...

Sounds great!

Lisa said...

I would love to hear more of your frugal ideas!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Sounds like a great idea!!

Laura said...

Good Morning!

I agree with everyone else...we would love to hear about your frugal ideas! So many of us are looking for ways to "cut corners" nowadays...
and what a blessing to be able to share ideas with one another!

Thank you!
Laura

Diane said...

Count me in for hearing more frugal tips! My budget is a joke!

DL said...

Yes, please do! I always appreciate your frugal ideas!

Debby said...

A great idea. I know we have to keep cutting back and I would appreciate new ideas of how. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

YES, more frugal tips. I know if we were neighbors that you would be my best friend! LOL Chickens, out of propane (but I also cook on my woodstove) and the glory of the land and Lord!

Revi said...

Yeppers. More frugal ideas, please. :)
-Revi

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, please! My income has just last month been slashed by more than two-thirds! I need all the ideas I can get!

Donna in CO

The Boston Lady said...

I would like to hear more. I remember you did one on dryer lint, but I can't remember what exactly it was. That would be a good repeat! Ann

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I'd love to hear more about frugal ideas! We are trying to save as much money as we can right now so I'd enjoy any ideas that you have to share.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I think it's a great idea to blog about frugality because it opens the conversation for us to tell what we do too. I look forward to it Patricia!
gail

Anonymous said...

Pat,
I think it would be a great idea! Always love frugal tips. They are so helpful, fascinating and satisfying when followed!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I'd be interested in anything you write about, I love your posts, they kind of run the gamut and I like that, so, to add more to the mix will only make your blog sweeter!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I'm always up for some frugal ideas. I do most of the "normal" ones so outside the box would be great!

Melanie said...

Yes, please do!! There is always more to learn!!