Saturday, October 11, 2014

:: Sharing in the American Dream

~ You'll get 2 posts today in your email if you subscribe to Corn in My Coffee-Pot. PLEASE SEE THIS ONE  as well as, the next installment of 31 Days of Writing! 

I'm  doing a quick post this weekend for my SIL and Daughter. They are trying to get their business up and going strong. 
They install screens for porches, retractable awnings, solar screens on existing windows, shutters and more. Please check them out on Facebook. 
"Like" their page or even "Share" it so your friends can like it. 
LAKEVIEW SUN CONTROL  
Even if you don't live in the area, you help them with advertising and living the American Dream-- by owning their own business! 








I've asked people on Facebook to share or like their page and the more likes the better for them...they get better advertising perks for the business. 
I'm not a big FACE-BOOKIAN... most of you know this... 
but I do have a great number of people who read here at Corn and I thought I'd put it out there for y'all. 
LAKEVIEW SUN CONTROL
JUST CLICK THE LINK UP THERE 
AND LIKE THEM ON FACEBOOK. 
*
From Them and From Me
THANK YOU SO MUCH! 
'Til next time be blessed
** While I am kin to the owners of this company, I have not been paid, black mailed or withheld from seeing my grandchildren in order to advertise for them. Oh yes! And All thoughts and opinions are my own. :) 

No comments: