Sunday, January 3, 2010

No Resolutions only Goals to aim Towards-

Whether or not I hit the target remains to be seen!

Ok, While everyone else is yakking it up about Christmas and the best of 2009-- seeing how 2009 is over and behind us-

I have decided to just look ahead and share a few of my blogging goals for 2010;
Especially after reading Donna's (FunkyJunkInteriors) thoughtful posts (and everyone else's comments) on blogging (which was quite helpful,btw). These goals will be aimed at:

  • blogging/ posting more regularly
  • neighboring with my fellow bloggers (visiting / commenting)
  • keeping things simple (this could spill over into my life and that would be GREAT!)
  • share more-- be more personable-- (like I'm doing now for example)
  • Don't AIR ALL MY LAUNDRY-
I don't think I've shared very much of my true personality on this blog. But I could be a little more open without sharing too much private information.
  • work on my photography skills. ( Let's face it my picture taking stinks! Y'all know it, my kids know it and I KNOW IT. Just look at some of my pictures; they look they were taken from an episode of Batman the TV series! Or worse like they were taken at the circus !
Just getting the lighting right would be helpful.

  • Oh yes! and staying on topic. That is a very good Goal.
ANYWAY!
One thing I know for sure-- I need to come up with a Mission STATEMENT. I've not shared WHAT exactly my reason was for starting a new blog in the first place or the reason behind the name or the people I hope to attract as readers. I think that is something I need to really put some thought into- you know?

Articulating it-- that is the hard part.

SO WHAT IS MY NUMBER ONE GOAL FOR 2010?
it's a new year and I plan on taking it one day at a time.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

So...what does the title of your blog mean? How did you come up with it? That's probably a good post for all of us to do cuz I know I haven't shared that with my readers either. Good post!

Teacup Lane (Sandy)