Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Everybody is showing their-

Spring Wreath!

This is a close up.
I thought I'd show mine. Not mine as in I made it; but mine as in it's growing in my yard-
without any help from me!








I saw it out my kitchen window this morning.
It is the tiniest little flower growing in an almost perfect circle.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Matthew 6:28-34


I love this passage of scripture- I was just saying to a friend since my hubby has retired- God is indeed taking care of us.
We're not homeless.
We're not hungry.
and
We're not naked!

Then today I see these little flowers-
and think of this verse!

All God's ways are right and His will is perfect.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Ⓙaη @ ฿◎ßßƴ℘ḯη❝﹩ ℬ◎aґdẘαʟк ツ said...

Oh my friend, I needed to hear this today. I truly did. Thank you for sharing! God is good!

Coleen's Corner said...

You are so right! We worry needlessly. Just think how totally beautiful all would be if we but trusted in the Lord and quit trying to arrange everything. But I am still jealous of your Spring. It still hasn't sprung here yet. :(

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

God gives us such sweet gifts! Love His wreath!
thanks for visiting and commenting on my cane back chair re-do. You'd have a hard time getting that chair away from Jamie! :)
gail

Linda said...

There have been many times in my life that I have so worried about a problem, only to see it work out in a better way I never expected. God's plan, not mine. Thanks so much for sharing!

The Boston Lady said...

Hey Formerly Corn... Thank you so much for visiting my humble blog and leaving such a nice comment. I just recently discovered your blog and was charmed by it immediately. Love your spring wreath.
Hope you find your VW camper. We loved ours very much, but sold it as our family expanded.
Thanks again for joining and commenting on my blog. I'm new at this and appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Necel from the Old House in Texas said...

One of my favorite scriptures too. Love the little wreath God planted for you.

Necel from the Old House in Texas

nannykim/spindlecottage said...

Really cool!

Kolein said...

Such beauty. And splendor. All around. The flowers and YOU.