Friday, April 9, 2010

My FANtastic Idea...


Y'all remember the little fan I told you about here  in my "Square Projects" post? 
Well,  it's baAAaaack! 

You remember how much character 
the little fan had?

Now it is
All cleaned up and freshly painted.

AND! 
Ready for it's reveal. 
  
It didn't need much work. 
In fact, 
Can you see the touch of blue grey 
right in the center? 

That is string 
blowing in the wind...
from the fan! 

It turned out Cute;
 but not quite what I was going for. 

I was wanting something that made a statement. 

A
REAL 
CONVERSATION 
PIECE. 

AND 
THEN 
IT
HIT 
ME











I know...
That BLEW YOU AWAY,
didn't it? 

Not what you expected...


But funny, 
no doubt. 


God bless you today. 
Thanks for reading! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LINKING HERE: 


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

9 comments:

Coleen's Corner said...

Too funny! I LOVE it!

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

cute! you did a great job with the detailing! (painting)
have a great weekend!
gail

LDH said...

Hello! So nice stopping by to meet you! I have perused several of your posts ~ what a sweet place you have here!

You made this fan look terrific! Looking at the before I didn't know how it would turn out.

Really love the chocolate and blue baby afghan. How exciting about two new grandbabies coming to your family!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
Kindly, ldh

The Boston Lady said...

How funny! It's hard to believe that is the same fan!

Kolein said...

I was so happy for the fan at the first AFTER photo...and then my jaw dropped, hit my lap, and whacked itself into the keyboard. It wasn't a friendly kinda feeling!

You are off the map amazing!!!

I love it!!!!!

And Pat. You really touched me with your kind words on Amy's post today. Thank you, friend. If we were all in the same room I'm sure there'd be a lot of hoot and hollerin' going on!!!! And after having babies I don't hold "it" in so well and once I get laughing....maybe I'll email ya on this one!!! Love ya bunches!!!

;D

Francy said...

Sweet! Made me lol.

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

OMG, I'm still cracking up, that "warning" is too darn funny. Love your tongue-in-cheek style!
Rose

Titti @ Shoestring Pavilion said...

That's funny :) I love prettying up functional stuff, I even painted the trash can in our kitchen :) No sayings on it though but it could have been "I'm full of xxxxx" or something along those lines. Good job!

Shanda said...

I came across your blog from yesterdays dishing it. I started looking at past post, and have to say I love this fan! I think I have become a fan of your humor and your blog.