Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Helping Out a Beach Farmgirl~ UPDATED

Y'all know Deb 

From HERE~ 


Well, She's been having some difficulty with her blog-- 
If you click her blog it is something other than her OWN SPACE-- DON'T CLICK THE LINKS ON THAT PAGE. --- 
She knows there is a problem and I'm sure she is working on it. 

I corresponded with here a little on Sunday 
She said that  it isn't believed to be a blogger issue and she is trying to fix the problem. 

If you know her at all then you know she is Part of the 
Mary Jane Farm organization and writes there too
You can click here--  OR from my side bar BEACH FARMGIRL 
to read more of Deb's writings as well as other Farm Girl articles! 
***Updated to say Deb's new link is up and Running Please Update your link: 
God Bless you and Thanks for Reading! 

3 comments:

camp and cottage living said...

Thanks for the info. I do visit Deb too. So I'll wait until she gets everything fixed.

Unknown said...

Thanks Pat! I'm working on it! Hope to be back up from a blogspot address soon!I'm miss'n my blog friends!
I so appreciate your help!
Love,
Deb

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

How odd - I wonder how that happened? Didn't know she wrote at MJ. I like to read the message boards now and then.