Friday, July 20, 2012

Limerick Laden Celebration!

Oh my sweet, sweet Goodness! 
Yesterday, I logged into blogger and what to my wondering eyes should appear... 
I have 200 followers- You all are So Dear.  

What follows is For your enjoyment! :D 



There once was a blog on the net
"No use bloggin' ",was ever'one's bet...
"To read your life story?"
"Huh!, HOW THAT'S so boring!"
Now I've 200 followers, yet! 





Google Friend Connect Was really rotten-
Some friends couldn't access that button.
And so I did fidget; 
I added the Widget 
Now Linky Foll'wers are not forgotten!



I apprec'ate my reader base-
Without them I would lose face.
They read all my stories 
And THOSE that are boring-
Plus, the posts that JUST take up space! 



I'm glad You've decided to stay-
With all that I'm trying to say. 
I'm tryin' my BEST
To celebrate success-
Soon I'll have a Gift Give away! 





The grace of the LORD Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Philippians 4:23

 

10 comments:

Mary Smith said...

I was a brand new follower last week and I've really enjoyed reading older (and new) posts.

shannon i olson said...

hehehe, great poem,
congratulations!!!!
and if everyone knew how genuine and sweet you were you would have a million followers!! love ya!

The Boston Lady said...

200! Congrats! And I definitely think you should be writing jingles for advertisers, you have a knack! Ann

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Congrats! I absolutely love your limericks. I know you'll have many followers to come.

RHome410 said...

How encouraging it must've been to reach that milestone! Congratulations!

Chicken Wrangler said...

Great poem, dearie! Could not have done it better than you! Congrats.

Revi said...

Sweet! Hey - congrats! That's a fun milestone. Well, all of them are fun! :)
-Revi

Bea said...

Hello!
I really liked your limericks, they are a wonderful and fun way to thank your followers, and very well written too.
I'm happy to be your 201st follower, and maybe be the first step to a new milestone! loved your blog, your anecdotes and your words of wisdom very much, and am following you now (as Little Girl Lost)
Please do visit my blog on health, food, and living, and if you like it, please follow! Thank you!
http://beashealthliving.com/

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I wish I could leave a response in a limerick.. hhahah Yours is so good!

congrats on 200! blogland is wonderful!
have a great weekend Patricia! ;)

gail

cast stone columns said...

Hi,

I am a new visitor and like your blog. I want to follow with friend connect but it doesn't work. Anyway I'll try later.

- Herman Swan