Monday, November 19, 2012

::This Nameless Room::


I never know what to call this one room in my house. We used to call it the Utility Room... 
but it does have our washer and dryer in here. 


So...LAUNDRY ROOM would be good. But I don't typically DO laundry in there. I sort it and wash it in there; but most of the laundry handling is done when I carry it outside, hang it up, and fold it (except on cold days) and bring it inside and put it away. I don't really do laundry there. 
It also has 4 doors going either in or out of this room. 
One goes to the bathroom. 
One goes into our bedroom. 
One comes from the kitchen. 
One goes Outside. 
 
I've been giving it a little bit of attention. It needs it. 
It's also a Catch-All room. 

I'll show you some junk I put together to help organize this 
PASS-THRU
UTILITY
LAUNDRY 
STORAGE
MUDROOM- 
 room. 

He has told you , O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you? 
But to do justice, love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God. ~Micah 6:8

3 comments:

Audrey said...

looking forward to see what you have done with your Nameless room with so many doors.
Blessings,
Audrey Z.
http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
Timeless Treasures

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Ours can become a "catch all" room too. I don't have room to sort and fold in there, so the kitchen table comes in handy.

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

oh yes! I fold at the kitchen table too!
Pat