Sunday, May 19, 2013

:: A Glimpse of My Week--


Just popping in to say "Hi"
In case you've been wondering where I've been...


I'm still here-
Spring time is a busy time of year!
There's lots going on with us,

The Littles are here almost every day.
The youngest daughter is on break from nursing school right now,  ...she has 1 more week or maybe about 10 days left...so I don't have her kids every day...

While all that's going on, I'm trying to get some things done around here before she heads back to school.
Even she has changed things up a bit. Our little Easton will be 3 years old in June (YES! I know can you believe it?  Because his Mommy is out of school right now, she is having his birthday party early... TODAY!!!

That means a bounce house in the yard...because our Texas weather has been so extraordinarily different this year, the water in the pool is just too cool to swim...It's already past the middle of May and we haven't been in the pool YET! unbelievable!

Also, since she was out of school, I've taken this time to get some dental work done.  I've had a really bad tooth ache. I had it extracted on Friday...but that wipes me out for the day ...emotionally. I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST!!!
That's over now, thank Goodness.


I have lots more to tell you;


And I've been busy snapping some photos here and there...but just haven't had the time to post about everything just yet...
life has been taking us down a different path lately, you know?
So, while I've not been blogging as much, I am trying to keep up with all of you... I pop in and read what I can. Everyone of you are busy too! :) It must be the time of year, you think?


These photos are some that I recently took while out in a different part of the country side...I thought I'd share them with you.
Hope you're enjoying what's left of your Spring weather (some of you are just now getting to enjoy Spring, I know) ...I think Summer is finally starting to heat up...it was in the 90's yesterday and today and supposed to be about that hot,the better part of next week, too.   Who knows we may get to swim by Memorial Day.
Any plans for a cook out?  I'm sure we'll have something like that going on here.

Take care. Everyone have a safe and wonderful week!



The Grace of the LORD Jesus Christ be with your spirit.
~  Philippians 4:23

 

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Pat,
Sounds like you have a lot going on. I hope it's all good..Summer has finally arrived here in South Carolina. It's been hot and humid..Sunday, today looks like it will rain. I had the back door open for some fresh air but it's so humid the air is literally not moving so had to close it and put the AC back on.. I've been sketchy in keeping up with my blog as well.. Have things I'm trying to do at home, etc..and honestly, sometimes I run out of things to write about..
Hope all is well with you and the family.
Robyn
XO

Diane said...

You sure are busy. Don't over do it! We kinda jumped from March to July around here. At least
I FINALLY put away the winter coats!! You're not alone in hating dentist visits!! Hope you're feeling okay after that. Hugs!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I think our spring here is going to be very short. We are expecting high 80's tomorrow and my cool crops need the rain. Yep...busy as a bee this season too.

20 North Ora said...

Everyone seems to be so busy this spring. I know what you mean about the dentist. I make myself sick in anticipation of going even before I go. Glad it's over with.

Judy

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Our short spring has me playing catch up on yard work, Pat. I know how it goes. Thanks for checking in on my blog!

Rhonda said...

The weather in Oklahoma has been odd for spring too but I think the cool temps are finally gone, it has been frugal weather though, mild with no need for hear or the a.c.

Happy birthday to your little one. Bounce houses are fun fun.

The Boston Lady said...

Pat, I particularily like that picture of the train tracks! So glad you got the tooth out, although I know that isn't fun. It doesn't seem possible that that little man is 3 already! Hope your week is going to be a good one this week - I'm trying to catch up with everyone. Ann

My Repurposed Life said...

yeah, life gets busy. Happy birthday to Easton... I am distracted by Rhonda's comment (above) Oklahoma was struck with horrible weather today, I hope she is safe and sound.

gail