Friday, October 17, 2008

Bedroom: Likes and Dislikes

This is a list of all that I liked or disliked about my bedroom, before I started the makeover process...
The list isn't complete. But this is what I've come up with so far.
What I LIKED before:
* small, cozy; size of room/ secluded away from the front of the house (ie: road noise, inside noise, traffic inside and out)
* 2 windows - South/ Westerly view-- shaded
* Antique Bed
*Built in knick-knack shelves (built by Honey)
* Bedside tables (one pedestal table my brother made/ one old dressing table)
What I DISLIKED before:
* No place for Honey's clothes,
* No closet and only room for 1 dresser of which I mainly use for my clothes...
***** the guilt of hogging the dresser drawers (definately dislike that!)
* cluttered; flat surfaces full of stacked junk, books, clothes
* paint- old and outdated-- stencil
* carpet- just thrown down, never put in correctly... outdated/mismatched color
* curtains- old lace sheers/ where here when we moved in this house/
*** which by the way, I washed and hung back up today, for privacy until something is bought to replace!

No comments: