Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My first NEW Post-

After a time of reflection...
I'm starting from scratch.

I'm taking what I have at the moment and using it to the best of my God- given ability. To do all these things as unto the LORD;

In my home, in my life, in my marriage-- in the lives of others (those whom I believe God has placed in my life)

That is the point of this blog-- writing those things down that are the experiences of my life and who I am!
That is why the title, 'Corn in my Coffee Pot'-- taking what I've been given and using it.

My Granny used to say:

Use it up,
Wear it out;
Make it do-
or do without!


This is me, doing just that.

I'm excited to meet you and have you visit my blog


Welcome!



1 comment:

Sandy said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and giving me the tip on removing myself from my follower list. I followed your instructions and it worked. I agree with your post - now if our government would just do the same we wouldn't be in such a mess.