Friday, March 8, 2013

:: Free Paint Saturday::

Don't forget Saturday, March 9, 2013 

is FREE PAINT SATURDAY @ ACE HARDWARE
Paint and Primer in one...I love this stuff and of course, you can't beat the price. FREE! 















I've done this in the past and it's so easy;  if you don't have a coupon, they have them at the paint counter OR you can print them online click here and follow the link! 

Their paint has the primer built right into it. It's a flat paint and you can NOT get Red based paint colors. Don't worry there are lots of other colors to choose from! 

The other thing I like about it?  It's sort of like Ooops! Paint...but you get to choose the color (unless you want red and that's out see above). You know how much I love Ooops! paint.

** I wrote this post of my own volition neither Ace Hardware nor Clark + Kensington paid me to say all this good stuff about their paints. So basically...not only is the paint free; but the opinions of this blogger are too! :)




Therefore, be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time because the days are evil. ~Ephesians 5:15-16~

 

7 comments:

The Boston Lady said...

Great deal! I wonder why no red-based? Not that it matters, but I just like to ask questions.... Thanks Pat! Ann

Sandy said...

I'm so ready,, went into Ace Yesterday
and chose a paint sample color and will
be the first at the door 8am....
thanks for the heads up!
Sandy

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Yippee I am on it. Thanks!! for letting us know.

Echoes From the Hill said...

I hope I can get there in the morning, but we are expecting a big snow storm. I have my coupon ready.
I love that paint. We bought some, instead of Sherwin Williams, two years ago, and it was much better and much cheaper.
nancyr

Cindy said...

What a great idea! But, I don't think we have ACE Hardware here in Winnipeg, otherwise I would use this today!!!!
Hugs, Cindy

Holly Browning said...

Oh, WOW! I miss my neighborhood Ace. I will have to look for one here. We just have the monster stores. Thanks for letting us know.

RHome410 said...

Shoot...I missed the free paint! That'll teach me to keep up!