Last week I showed you some inspiring ideas for Industrial porch lighting. I was telling you how I’d love to make our porch an extension of our living space.
Well, I’m still working on it.
Tink-tink-tink… remember me, your friendly ,yet PROCRASTINATING, blogger?
It’s not REEEEAALLY that I’m procrastinating...this time!
- First I had to clean off the porch…like I said—we stored a lot of junk here over the winter. It was kind of like a shed.
- THEN I stopped to take pictures of the Tiny House building that is taking place on our property. I’ll post about that later too! You can see more photos on INSTAGRAM
- Stopped to go get lunch—Mmmm! Dairy Queen
- Mid-way through: This is where I was after lunch.
- Shared a special moment with my grand-daughter "Princess Emily-Punzel"! She brought me flowers- Restaurant style!
- Finished painting the rafters! Much better!
- My Light—ON. MY. KITCHEN. COUNTER. :/
It’s not all Procrastination for me these days… not on everything!
If you chose Canning Jar light from my prior post regarding Industrial lighting… You win. If you like the Christmas lights as the last option… You win too! I combined them and this is what I ended up with.
Thanks for playing along… there is no real prize, just the satisfaction of knowing you’re a pretty good guesser! :)
If you guessed I’d never get it made… I fooled you.
If you guessed I’d never get it hung--- well, now that remains to be seen doesn’t it?
…y’all know me too well!
Other links you might like to read.
sharing this post here:
Catch as Catch Can @ MRL
Til next time, Be Blessed!
"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. ~John 15:13~