Sunday, June 19, 2011

Perpetual Projects: Doesn't Everybody Have One?


Warning this post is rated: O.K. (for OVER-KILL) 

I'm posting pictures today of my living room AGAIN! 
I didn't know I was such a procrastinator...really. 
...AND! it doesn't help when life gets in the way either. 

I've made changes.  Most are subtle... like the entertainment center-- Remember when the TV was on top?

I've acquired some *new furniture-- like my Grandmother's Glass Hutch. 
I re-arranged wall art and accessories...
I searched for inspiration regarding Billy Bass

I struggled with Lighting... and came to terms with it.


Guest came to stay and the spare bedroom HAD TO BE CLEANED...
... No more procrastinating!
I finally figured out a way to arrange everything with style all my own ...or so I thought!


*************** so Without further Ado ... hem-hawing around... Here's my before and afters.
BEFORE:

AFTER

BEFORE: 
AFTER: 
BEFORE:

AFTER: 
BEFORE: 
AFTER: 


Thanks to everyone who initially commented ...oh i dunno, about 6 months ago, and contributed insight and comments and much needed encouragement! 
May God Bless all of you! 


7 comments:

Angel said...

Love it! Looks so much less "cluttered" now but still soooo cozy! ;)

Deb said...

looking good...

Coleen's Corner said...

Oh it all looks so cozy and welcoming... I just wanna come visit! I love your pot bellied stove and the way you made Billy Bass fit right into your decor is sheer brilliance!

chasity said...

i like your frame of crosses. very lovely.

Cindy said...

It is looking wonderful, my friend. It needs to be what you love and feels like home to you.
Love and hugs, Cindy

Prior said...

It is great! I love the frame around Billy and the crosses and the more streamlined window treatments. Great Job, I hope to have some befores and afters someday, lol'
LEzlee

Linda Hetrick said...

OHHHH ..I so want to snuggle up on the couch and feel the warmth of the stove..taking naps all day..eating pumpkin pie and warm apple cider!!!! heaven!