Tuesday, June 1, 2010

100 posts!

Oh my Goodness!  LOOK AT THE TIME! 


I've been away from my pc the last couple of days and haven't even noticed--- 
That my last post gave me a total of 100 posts! 
(not including this one of course)  
And that is a combined total of my posts here at my new URL 
and at Casual-Cottage...my old URL... 


Ok... so, I've got some planning to do... I want to have a give away!    


In honor of this 'oh- so- cool- occasion'  


Keep your eyes peeled- and on Thursday I'll show you what you can win and how you can win it!  
and on Tuesday, June 8-- I'll announce the winner! 


I'm new at this so I thank you now for being patient with me.  My 100 post snuck up on me! (snuck is a word,right? Spell checker must not have a Southern dialect.) 


Don't let is sneak past you too! 


GOD BLESS YOU 
AND 
THANKS FOR READING! 

8 comments:

Prior said...

Cool, that is a lot of posting... I think I'm just at 50 something! Yeah, old spell checker gets a workout with some of my words, too. Tee Hee! I'll be here Thursday to see what is up! I like that clock and thanks for the kind words on my guest room, It still needs work, but I like it. Lezlee

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

100 posts! Congrats on your milestone!! Can't wait until Thursday!

Kolein said...

Wow!!! You've been writing away, Pat!!!! Can't wait to see what you're giving away....I just know it will be the uniquest gift!!!! Cuz it'll be from you!!!!

The Boston Lady said...

Congrats on making the 100 mark! I will check back on Thurs.

Brenda Pruitt said...

Congratulations! A milestone, it sure is. Here's to 100 more!
Brenda

Deborah said...

John 12:24
I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat(corn) falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.
May you have many more seeds and your new pot always be way full of kernels!

Prior said...

I got the old feed, but I am following you here, also, don't want to miss a thing! Lezlee

nannykim said...

Congrats, my DEAR!