Thursday, July 30, 2015

Week 9 ICADs—Coming into the finish!


** Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you my readers and commenters… This past week has been a strange one. Starting out in the ER with the Honey; then being transferred to Dallas—very reminiscent of 4 years ago!  A little bit unsettling too!
We’re home now. Recuperating and hoping to find a doctor that can get to the bottom of his health issues. We have a doctor appointment for NEXT Wednesday…at a different hospital in Dallas. 
I will ask that you continue to pray for him and myself, how you feel led by the LORD. Thank you!
********************
Now on with the ICADs!
9 weeks …this is week 8.  So there is one more week to go. At the time I’m finally writing this… Week 9 is almost over…TOMORROW!

As I’ve said in the past, you can hover over the photo for the prompt theme.  #ICAD2015
#ICAD2015
#ICAD2015#ICAD2015#ICAD2015
#ICAD2015
This “card” is actually on a napkin from the hospital café. I folded it down as close as I could get to an actual index card… I came fairly close!
The theme is #machine… I was sitting in the radiology dept while the Honey lay on a photo imaging machine with a radioactive drug pulsing through his body.  He lay there very still. Nothing like his reaction to the MRI 4 years ago…when he had a severe anxiety attack.
#ICAD2015
Tomorrow I’ll come back and tell you a fascinating story about how God used ICADs on the road to Honey’s recovery.
‘Til next time, be blessed.
(and know that God is always working)

But godliness with contentment is great gain.         ~1 Timothy 6:6

5 comments:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Patricia, I had no idea about the hospital visit. It must have been when I was away. So glad things are better, and that the cards helped. They look great by the way!

Ann said...

Glad to hear your husband is back home. Will keep sending prayers.
I like all your index cards. I think my favorite is the one with the sunflower. Very clever wit the make do index card on the napkin

Rhonda said...

Hi Pat, I am glad you two can be home for a while. There are many many great doctors in the Dallas area. I'm praying and trusting the best for you both.

Connie said...

Good to hear that you are home. I'll be praying for both of you and for the doctor too.

Diane said...

Fun cards once again! Your symmetry card is really clever! You're very smart about these prompts. Your envelope card is very cute! Good luck next Wed!!!